What we Do
Accounting & Tax
Software Advisory & Implementation
Having an effective Succession Plan encourages the growth and sustainability of your business….
A robust Succession Plan takes a minimum of 3 - 5 years from initial planning to implementation. To extract maximum value from your business you must have one in place.
allows you to transition your business to new ownership in a managed and systematic way; reducing stress while achieving a greater outcome.
It’s not just about extracting maximum value from your business.
If you were hit by a bus tomorrow, how seamless and pain free would the immediate transition be - both for your business and for those who rely on it?
We will work with you to develop your Succession Plan by identifying your succession options, clarifying your objectives - considering business, personal and family expectations - and defining the steps you’ll take to achieve them.
Lack of planning can cause unnecessary stress and compromise your sale price, client relationships and your overall business reputation.
Whether you want to sell, pass on to a family member or simply take a more passive role, taking time to plan now will benefit all involved.
Benefits of Succession Planning:
• Determine what you want from your business
• Stimulate strategic discussion around ‘what if’ scenarios
• Clarify your succession process, defining tasks and actions to maximise your outcome
• Prioritise key goals and milestones
• Achieve alignment amongst owners / family members
• Develop a tool to communicate your Succession Plan with family and other key stakeholders
• We’ll act as an impartial sounding board to help you make decisions