What we Do
Accounting & Tax
Software Advisory & Implementation
Proactive Accounting Meeting
We enjoy helping our clients (and potential clients) to develop, improve and grow their businesses.
Taking time out to discuss what is happening in your business allows you to gain clarity about your future direction. That’s where we come in.
The Proactive Accounting Meeting
We offer a complimentary meeting to non-clients to explore how we can best help you. This meeting gives you an opportunity to meet with us on a no charge, no obligation basis to discuss any of the following:
1. Your goals for your business and how you plan to achieve them.
2. How your business goals tie in with your personal and lifestyle goals.
3. Issues or challenges you’re facing in your business e.g. cashflow, growth, asset protection, profitability, or how you plan to exit or sell your business.
4. How we can work with you to address these issues and plans.
This complimentary meeting is a great opportunity for us to share with you how we can give you the assistance you need to achieve your family, business and personal goals.
Benefits of a Proactive Accounting Meeting:
• Review your goals and strategies for achievement
• Discuss and gain understanding of the key drivers of your business
• Identify your burning issues and opportunities
• We’ll assess your current structure
• Potentially identify greater tax efficiencies
• Stimulate strategic discussion around your current and future direction
• Identify where we can assist you to better protect and grow your assets
• Understand our range of services and how they might benefit you
• Gain access to our collective wisdom and informed advice