What we Do
Accounting & Tax
Software Advisory & Implementation
Governance Planning Service
Effective Governance is the cornerstone to business success and longevity.
It’s essential that all directors of a company understand governance best practice, and why it’s important: to add value and minimise risk.
If you’re serious about having an effective Board of Directors, a plan is crucial to help reduce stress and increase the value of your company.
We’ll help you separate your director role from your operational role and establish the responsibilities that come with this role to ensure time is spent working at the strategic level.
You’ll attend either a half or full day Governance Planning session, depending on the size and complexity of your business.
We’ll assess your current Board composition and help you determine an effective Board structure for your business.
We’ll also work with you to create a Governance Framework Plan and Governance Action Calendar, identifying significant opportunities and risks to be managed.
We’ll ensure the Board are aligned with the purpose, vision, and priorities for the company, then assist you to set annual and quarterly goals and define strategies to achieve them.
Following the session, the Board can clearly articulate the plan to the CEO, General Manager or leadership team so that they can implement it.
Key benefits of having a Governance Planning session:
• Eliminate current ‘laid back’ business practices to become more strategic
• Ensuring management implement the plan and deliver results (on budget!)
• Improve decision making and maximise shareholder value
• Execute known business opportunities well
• Maintain business stability through periods of high growth and change
• Prevent family relationship issues affecting business decision making
• Better succession outcomes - enabling owners to step back from the business and enjoy the fruits of many years of hard work